Tuesday, September 11, 2007

(3rd September 2007) Beggining

Diet, plans, lifestyle - does it have to be changed?
Yes, but for the first few weeks I won't change a thing. Well increase of exercise will be followed by increase of energy I need. So I will probably start eating more.

Motivation, targets - How far I am ready to go?
My motivation will be number of blogs I've got and support from the google group (link above). Main target is get my abs to good level but I will keep going as long as I feel ok and this doesn't affect my lifestyle.

  • Last year I've already had my stomach sorted out but only for two weeks. Low body fat level definetly effected me. I didn't had enough energy, I was lazy, I could lie down all day and do nothing. I guess I wasn't tranining eating right. But if this will happens again I will have to stop.
I am done for now.
I like to go for a photosession this year (on my 21st birthday) so I like to get in shape to have outstanding pictures to remember :].


No comments: