Saturday, September 15, 2007

(15th September 2007) - Shadows

Some new pictures, just couldn't help myself :]! Toke me a while to take a good picture in the right light.
So, yh this is me right now, of course not in the "relaxing position".
When I'm relaxed I basically looks the same as on the pictures below.
Also pictures likely modified, increased shadow depth and improved colours (original pictures sort of green-ish).


Had a good training session today, still have to finish extra repetition of "week 2 workout".
kickboxing competition tomorrow so wish me luck!(thx)
I must be in my best shape, which I think I am.
Hopefully come bk with a trophie or two ;]]...

I've even done some posing practise before the shoots :].
Btw, since I started this challenge I think I spend alot more time in front of the mirror then I use to ;]. Have any of you noticed "mirror addiction syndrome"?

2 comments:

Sean Ryan said...

'Mirror Addiction' yeah i can agree to that!

Good luck in the comp, im sure you will keep us all posted.

Swimsean

Turbo said...

Kick some serious but in that competition man. I want to see the trophy.

I guess you aren't the only one who likes mirrors now. I catch myself looking at the mirrors in department stores, shops, and all over these days. It always is a little reminder to keep my back and shoulders straight and suck in the gut a bit.

I am always amazed at the huge change in appearance that a slight change in posture brings.