Thursday, September 13, 2007

(13th September 2007) - Progress

Week 2 - Fourth day in the challenge
I still enjoy my diet you wonder why?

I like anything green and lucky for me I like brokoli aswell.
Today got really inspired by other's people stories about their targets behinde the challenge and why they want to achieve it. This gives me strength - so, Watch Out!
My body is definetly getting into a good shape and I love this opportunity more and more everyday.
However this week I only got through workout once, so today will be the second time and on saturday the fird. I found second week's "Dive Bomber Pushups" really hard and only could do 53 out of 60 in 3 sets. 

Here the latest picture. Lost 2 kg (4.4 pounds) in 4 days.

I have to say thank you! to everyone on
http://groups.google.com/group/arnels-6-pack-attack
And good luck with your challenge!

3 comments:

Turbo said...

Booya! Holy whitey! Thanks a ton for posting that pic man. Now I don't feel so bad. I will have one up of me as soon as I can.

Don't take that poking fun as something bad, use it as fuel to trash that fat and build some killer abs!

Sickofthegut said...

Hey mejustme, thanks for the comments on my blog, its nice to see someone else is also reading everyones blogs.

As for the newspaper thing, thats just for me to prove to myself when I started. I cant explain it.

I took pictures of myself on Monday of week 3 and will put them up tomorrow. Im trying to get my blog caught up so that it will be current for each real day.


Dont mind the white comment either from chris pizza, Im just as white as you are dude! LOL But after I start showing signes of getting ripped Im deffinetely gonna hit the tanning beds!!

MeJustMe said...

Thx, Chris' Pizza.
I don't think anyone who posted their pictures was embarrassed of it. It shows the progress.

Sickofthegut,
np, I juststarted finding the wayaround the blogs, now I should be able to watch everyone who has 1.

p.s. Original picture is abit dark so I had to increase the brightness :]... But thx, I will get some sun this week :].