Thursday, September 13, 2007

(13th September 2007) - Blogs

Hi, all!
I've noticed that alot of people really
underestimate the simple 
but powerfull tool called motivation
. Few people in the challenge
already stopped updating their blogs just because they had no comments for a while.

What we need to remember is that some of us simply new to blogs and still finding way around.
Simple words of support do change our attitude to training.

Anyway what I am coming to - today I've spent at least 40minutes reading and commenting other's people blogs. Hopefully some of them will start updating them again and get back into challenge.

Now...
How am I doing?... I am doing good thx! In fact reading blog stories and targets behinde the challenge really put me in the good mood.

P.s. Blog's list can be found on the right of my blog, if you not on the list leave the comment of you blog's address.

3 comments:

Sean Ryan said...

I will have to agree with you, people do underestimate the power of motivation, but there is a bigger problem, i feel, that lack of motivation. Lack of selfbelief. Its a hard to achieve but very worthwhile mindset - the mind normally gives up over the body, if you have the right frame of mind you will be able to work harder and push yourself further.

Its amazing that you have spent time reading and commenting on Blogs - as the simple comment does go a long way!

I am glad that you are doing good. Have you seen or felt any results yet? Also thanks for a list of blogs - now i have them saved in a file on my comp so i can see how everyone is doing.

Thanks mate and keep up the good work.

Swimsean

Sean Ryan said...

Just re-read that post and does not make perfect sense....here goes...

but there is a bigger problem, i feel, than lack of motivation. That is lack of selfbelief. SelfBelief is a hard to achieve but very worthwhile mindset - the mind normally gives up over the body, if you have the right frame of mind you will be able to work harder and push yourself further.

Swimsean

MeJustMe said...

Swimsean,
philosophical thought :].
thx 4 comments.
yh i've noticed changes in my body and energy level but still got few things i am weak on.