Saturday, September 15, 2007

(15th September 2007) - Diet results


Today I had another perfectbreakfast that just made my day.
Last day of the Kremlin Diet (click for more info), and 2 kg weight loss.
I would definetly recomend it to you people but it will only work if you not cheating.
For example from the bad points one night I ate peach and few potatoes and next morning I had +0.5kg weight increase. More bad points: you might need to add some vitamins after 3-4 days on this diet and its recommended not to use this diet for longer then one week.
But from the bright side I can really fill myself up and eat as much as I want.
Try to keep sum of ingredients (link to info above) below 40 units. Then you don't have to worry about how much you ate.
Stuff you can eat:
Almost any type of meat, cheese, vegetables, eggs.
One of my examples:

4xPork sausage =4 points
2xegg = 1point
1xcoffee=0 points
50-100g of cheese (2 inch long by 1 inch wide) = 2points
so thats 7(good enought for a breakfast)

Next
Salad out of
2xTomato=8 points
1xCucumber=7points
spoon of Mayonnaise = 2points
Chicken leg = as many as u want :] = 0 points
17 points - still got 40-(17+7)=26 points left.
etc. you got the idea. You can really eat plenty of food and still loose weight.

Stuff you Can't eat!:
Try to stayaway from fruits, grains (bread aswell), juice, Sweets, Desserts, Legumes, Nuts.
And remember - at the end its all worth it!
 

p.s. I've got a kickboixing competition tomorrow (hopefully everything will work out). So today I will spent time on preparation and should get a new picture of me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the fight.i did kickboxing for bout 8 weeks.shoulda kept it up.

fruits, grains (bread aswell)???!!!really. i thought brown bread was o.k. fruit, surely not.by grains do you mean porridge.

Anonymous said...

i just been readin some of your old blogs. i like ur positivity mejust me. i gonna have to keep an eye on you.

MeJustMe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MeJustMe said...

abdominater,
If you go on this page
http://dietsindetails.com/kremlin_diet.html

pres ctrl+F and type "grain" (enter) you should see table what you shoudn't eat. Stuff like Corn flakes, Pasta, Popcorn, Rice.

In this diet bread is not ok.

thx 4 comments about the blog...

p.s. usually ppl use two eyes :]..

Turbo said...

That diet sounds a lot like Atkins. I saw a buddy lose some weight on that but he gained it all back in about 3 seconds.

Don't worry about that +.5 kilo though, That is a glass of water (or trip to the toilet). Sounds like you are on the right track.

Sickofthegut said...

Man your lookin good, even though you say your flexing in the pics, your still looking really good.

You got the two lines going on down by your pants line by your obliques, and you dont look like you have any love handles at all, thats a great start!!

I will be starting week 4 on monday and I will keep my interval training at 4 days per week, but I will also be adding som ab crunches before every interval session. I really want to see some more changes!