Sunday, September 16, 2007

(16th September 2007) - No compt.

3rd Time competition is moved to another date :/.
Some of you wanted to see a trophie, well I'll show you few old onces anyway :].
At the end of the day this blog is about me :]...


3years of training now, 10 trophies + 2 medals. In about 8 competitions.
4 First places
6 2nd
2 3rd


Why more trophies than competitions you ask? (No, I haven't bought them, lol). Almost every competition you go to you have to fight in two likely different ways. One of them is "semi" - which is point fighting. Who even gets a punch or a kick in first he got a point. Then fighters are separated and its starts all over again. opponent with most points wins.

And second way is called "light continuous" - its basically boxing with kicks. All rounds usually 2 minutes long, amount of rounds, time and rules usually set by competition organiser.

p.s. There is a bright side in everything, at least I will have energy to complete last session of "week two workout".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He prob found out about your new killer workout plan and chickened out.

MeJustMe said...

Its not like that, current competitions I am going too are different. You can fight many fighters in the same day.
And its usually no more then 3 rounds.
So its independant of the person.

Sam said...

No other sports, i just work as a pkg handler fulltime and do arnels program. You're lookin great bro!! Defined pecs on your chest and i see some abs.... Great job!!!

Aowww AOwww Aowww!!!

Iambatman said...

What's going on Bro??!!

You haven't updated in a while!!

You still hard at it???

MeJustMe said...

Iambatman,
Had little downs for the last few weeks.. 2 many events.

- Looking for a job,
- My friend had a baby,
- Another friend didn't let me sleep few times so i couldn't train next day :]]

Its a long list, I could fit my program into it but for some reason I didn't.. Now ill have to catch up:]